Help Me Raise $500 for May Better Hearing and Speech Month!
I treasure the sounds of my favorite songs, guitar and the voices of my loved ones. I simply could not imagine life without the invaluable and delicate gift of sound… yet millions of mothers, grandfathers, brothers and sisters live without the ability to hear their loved ones. And unfortunately, many do not have the means to afford the expensive cost of hearing aids.
This is why, during May Better Hearing and Speech month, I'd like to raise awareness and $500 to support individuals with hearing loss.
Did you know?
- More than 30 million Americans under the age of 65 have hearing loss.
- The number of Americans with hearing loss has doubled in the last 3 decades.
- Noise induced hearing loss is permanent and irreversible; once you have it, you can only assist it with a hearing aid.
- Those with even mild hearing loss are twice as likely to develop dementia and this likelihood increases with higher degrees of hearing loss.
- Hearing loss is linked to accelerated brain tissue loss and depression.
All donations, big or small, will make a tremendous difference in bringing joy and laughter back into the lives of those in need. If you don’t believe me, watch the incredible YouTube video below, and see firsthand how your donation will impact a life.
Hearing My Husband Say “I Love You for the First Time:" Watch now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD0aZ9ksgAI
Thank you for your support!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.